Welcome to my page!

My goal is to give you information regarding frame, lens and contact lens choices. I have always believed that the best decision you can make is an educated decision. I will be happy to help with yours.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bausch & Lomb



It's been awhile since I published a blog.   I need to stay on top of this more.  Next week,  Bausch & Lomb, is sending me to their Rochester, NY facility to attend a conference to help them with customer service. I'm exciting about being chosen to do this.  They have recently introduced some new products and will have something new in late August or early September.  I'll keep you informed.  I expect to get a good amount of product info so my next blog will be on one of the newer  PureVision products.
Also, in the future, I would like to supply information on contact lens solutions and which might be better for certain lenses than others.  Not everyone will be in agreement with me, but I have permission from a website to use their data regarding solutions.
Make sure you check out the poll and offer any suggestions on topics you'd like to hear about.

2 comments:

  1. Great photo...of an inside out contact lens. If it looks like this, you'll never get it in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see you were looking so closely to my blog. Good catch!

    ReplyDelete