Welcome to my page!

My goal is to give you information regarding frame, lens and contact lens choices. I have always believed that the best decision you can make is an educated decision. I will be happy to help with yours.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Welcome!

This is my first attempt at blogging.  I'm hoping to supply people with information regarding their eye wear needs.   Choosing the correct eyewear isn't as simple as choosing a frame and putting a pair of lenses in it.  There are so many different frame styles, materials, colors and sizes.  Lenses are also available in different materials, thicknesses,  manufacturing designs, plus all the lens treatments in order to make your vision clearer.  Contact lenses are another option.  Like glasses, there plenty of choices.  There are soft lenses, rigid (hard) lenses, hybrid lens materials, daily, 2 week, and monthly replacement options as well.   I 'll try to offer general information and opinions and try not to get too complex.  I can also get very brand specific if you have any questions or comments for me about a particular product.  I'm also going to have survey questions, optical illusions, and other surprises!
I should also note that none of this information is to take the place of your eye care practitioner, especially when it comes to contact lenses, because only they can determine the proper lens for you.  These are going to be my opinions and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of my employer or licensing board.  My opinions are generally based on previous experience with the products.

Steve (the Eyeguy)

No comments:

Post a Comment