Welcome to my page!

My goal is to give you information regarding frame, lens and contact lens choices. I have always believed that the best decision you can make is an educated decision. I will be happy to help with yours.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Welcome to June

Summer has arrived, almost overnight. .  After weeks of severe storms and last week in the 50's, Memorial Day Weekend gave us 90 degrees and sunny!  As we go to beaches, ball games, camping, etc...our eyes should be protected with some type of sunwear.  Just as we put sunscreen on our exposed skin to protect it from sunburn and skin cancer, our eyes need the same protection from the sun's UV rays to protect from retinal damage and cataracts.  In the next blog, I will give info on types of sunglass lenses.   I hope everyone has a great summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment